Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Rainbow















As the rain falls on the window sill, so did my tears
This unavoidable wound keeps hurting
My heart is now reeking with fears
Where there was once hope, now there is nothing

I used to question if the pain was worth it
I should have pondered the happiness beyond
Regardless of how hard I try, I have no power to change it
But to slowly accept what transcends every second

The path to heaven is loaded with endurance
Just like a winding road towards a scenic mountain
As the rain stops, a rainbow shows its appearance
Maybe I can regain the glimmer of hope again.

Labels:

1 Bowed to the princess

  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous purplelua said…

    Illness, despair, fear, loss, you name it
    God destined Pandora in his own darkness
    But it's the darkness his secret was foster
    In nothing, he left hope for her

     

Post a Comment

<< Home