Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photo Moments from Europe Trip

I haven't have the time to blog about my honeymoon in Europe which still remains my best and longest holiday to date. But stay tuned as it is coming soon. However, I am uploading some beautiful photos that are symbolic of the trip. One in Prague and the other in Venice. The best part is one of the best photographer in Singapore called Willy Foo created similar photo moments as what my husband took. Proves that my husband has a keen eye for photography. See the comparison here:

















This is Willy Foo's version of the train station in Prague

















We were not that fortunate to capture the photo of a kissing couple against this beautiful backdrop but the photo of a speeding train seems not too bad also.

















This is Willy Foo's version of the reflection of the Basilica in Hungary against someone's sunglasses.

















This is our version when we were in Venice.

















I like this one better cos it has the reflection of the photographer and his camera, none other than my hubby. We did not see Willy's photos before we capture these, thus it is a surprise to see photographers having the same type of eye for details.

Labels: ,

5 Bowed to the princess

  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Gabol91 said…

    well hey hey there:)

    I saw that you have visited our country Hungary too:) I hope you have enjoyed your trip:) Great pictures!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger willyfoo said…

    Nice shots ur husband took :)

    Willy Foo

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger princessE said…

    Hey, yep, had a real great time in Hungary. Beautiful coumtry.

    Hey Willy, thanks for visiting my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home