Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Inspirations for my Wedding Gowns



Did anyone notice the similarity between my wedding gown and evening gown with the wedding gown worn by Taylor Swift in the music video 'Love Story'? I adored this gown when she donned it in the music video. And I found out, I am not the only one! Many people were asking who designed the gown. Proves my taste is not that bad.

I truly adored the off-shoulder type of designs (makes me feel like a princess ;), symbol of elegance and innocence. Kudos to one of my chi mui, Reese Yeo who specially selected the gown for me during my dressing. As for my evening gown, the moment I put on the blue gown, it fitted me so well I felt like it was designed for me! I did not notice how similar the corseted waist of Taylor Swift's wedding gown was to the one I wore until I opened the photo after the wedding. And the best part was, it clung on to my body so well, I could run and jump in it. Well, as they said, dreams do come true. ;)

**Wedding gowns courtesy of Couture Wedding Gown in Cheras

6 Bowed to the princess

  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha, the face is different, u r ugly

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger CHER-RY said…

    oh Princess Emily...that dress is so stunning and u r beautiful :))))

    guess Anonymous is ugly enuff to remain anonymous. Let's keep it that way then.

    *Cheers*

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger neil said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger neil said…

    I agree with Cherry.

    A beautiful person in lovely dresses for the most elegant wedding ceremony can invoke uncalled for jealousy. =)

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger princessE said…

    Haha, I didn't say I am pretty. Anyway, thanks guys for the support. That is what friends are for.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that dress is fugly. and yes, you are ugly too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home