Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Little Thank Yous

Inline with my motto to be happy, grateful and alive, I dedicate this blog to those I am thankful for being there for me during my trying times.

My Christmas Gifts


Thanks Veron for the little box of happiness - I treat myself to a chocolate a day, just to make everyday a little happier. :)


Thanks Sei Inn, Maggie and Priscilla for the warmth - Thanks for knowing that I am always cold and never bothered to buy myself these lovely shawls and jackets.


Thanks Mom and Dad. You don't know how much I appreciate what you did for me. Please know that even though I am always busy, my thoughts will always be with you. I dedicate this song to you.

Labels:

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home