Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Thursday, April 07, 2005

KLSE Life

Life presents itself with many challenges. And that is what makes life exciting. Can you ever imagine ever having just a straight line? I pity those who do cos they will never have the emotions like those I can feel. Life will be like eating plain bread everyday. The fire that burns when I am excited about something, the passion that zeals my spirit and the misery that creates melancholic mood in me. For me, life is like eating ice-cream one day and curry mee the next. Well, life has its ups and downs but what fun is the up without the down?

Like the stock market, I am on a down-trend now. But my hopes are high that it will go on the uptrend. And even if it does not, I will lift my spirits up and do whatever it takes to make life better. Never give up on yourself. Who else can help you but you?

1 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home