Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tentang 'Tentang Dia'

Nothing like a good movie to pick my emotional saliva to flow with some creative juices again. Have been longing for the longest time to catch this movie and imagine the turmoil I had to go through just to get the tickets at the cheapest day, a Wednesday none the less. Well, call me a cheapskate, I don't care. The tribulations aside, I enjoyed the concept and meaning the movie was trying to convey but I find the movie a tad slow-moving. Comparing apple to apple, I would have opted for "Ada Apa Dengan Cinta" anytime over this one. However, the twist at the end (if u call it a twist) was worth the whole 2 hours of sitting through the movie.

The message was simple: "There are two certainties in life: Love and Death. If you find it in your heart to accept both, you can accept anything at all in life." I do agree but the other messages I preferred were "Life is to short to not love the person you are supposed to love." and "People are lucky that they have all the time in the world to search for the only thing that give their live a meaning. Just think: what if you don't."

A the twist of the movie, I actually heard sobs from many of the people in the audience. I felt a tinge (just a tinge) of tears forming in my eyes. NOT! :P

After watching the movie, you will know what I mean. At the meantime, I will leave it at that."

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home