Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Woman Who Can't Be Moved

Have you ever fallen? Fallen so hard that you could never get up? One friend once told me that she can forget but can never forgive. As for me, it is easier for me to forgive than forget. I could forgive someone who took my love for granted or someone whom did not treat me as wekk as I hoped. But I could never forget the existence of the emotions. The problem is if you never forget, I could never move on. Every sight of the person stirs an emotion and strikes a chord. A thread of hope emanates from your core as long as the both of you are not happy with each other's partners yet. You always wonder if that could mean we could only be happy 'together'?

Every once in a while, a new song comes out at the right time when you could relate to it tremendously. And this would be just the right song. Beautiful one called 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' from 'The Script'.

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home