Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I See Him Sleep



It's 5:56am now and I still could not sleep. Slightly down, my thoughts flashed to the past, creating some poetic lines. These are times when I could not sleep even though my partner was lying beside me.....

I can hear his snore
If only he could hear my sobs
His eyes shut so close
My eyeballs rolled like balls

What are his dreams now
I wondered
Could it be me?
Could it be someone else?

I wished I could disturb his slumber
Or whisper into his ears
To let him share my burden
That weighs the world down on me
But I just let him be
Sleeping like a baby
My precious baby :)

2 Bowed to the princess

  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger neil said…

    wow, I think you just got a spam comment!

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger princessE said…

    Yep, u got tat right. Have been seeing more of them recently on blogs of others. Yikes!!! Spam alert!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home