Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Friday, November 09, 2007

How to Save a Life



Great piano work there but as I do not know how to play any musical instruments, I do what I can do. The poem below is penned by yours truly with inspirations from a magnificent song from The Fray ;)

Had I known how to save a life,
I would stay with you
Just for one more night

Had I known how to save a life,
I would buy you the chocolate
That brought twinkle to your eye

Had I known how to save a life,
I would not have let the sun set
At least just for one more day

Had I known how to save a life,
I would have made that sandwich with extra mayonnaise
Just so that you can taste it one more time

Had I known how to save a life,
I would make the world accept you the way you are
Just so that you feel special just or one more day

Had I known how to save a life,
I would listen to the story of your life
Just to lighten that burden just one more time.


The moral of the story. The best moments in life happen only once. Don't wait till it's too late. True love will never come back.

Labels:

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home