Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dedicated to that Extra-ordinary Someone


I'm just an ordinary girl. An ordinary girl who pours her emotion through words. Who probably unrealistically think she can change the world. Who sometimes due to uncontrollable forces of nature finds herself trapped and thus could only express herself through her words. Who could not sleep due to incessant thoughts in her mind and thus tires herself by writing.

It is nice to have someone to come out of nowhere to suddenly appreciate what matters to me. Someone who can tell who I am through my writing. Someone who sees more depth in me than what I potrayed on my blog. Someone who feels me through my unwritten words. Someone who makes me feel special just by reading me. Thanks for being that someone. Someone who is extraordinary to me since you know me despite never meeting before. :)

Labels:

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home