Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Music and Friends Heal the Soul



Do you wonder how sometimes music prodigies like Jay Chow come up with music so melodious to the ears and so comforting to the soul it feels like the songs were actually giving you a hug or stroking your broken heart? Or perhaps it's just me. But so happens everytime I feel like the world is tumbling down on me, his music just makes it all the better again. And I could just put a smile on my lips and a brave front to face the world.

Unbeknownst to me, events of recent weeks have brought me down and made me questioned the meaning of life. I bet each and everyone of you have gone through moments like these only to be reminded that moments like these make the happiness that comes thereafter more the sweeter. I believe that every cloud has a silver lining and if at this point of time, something bad happen to you and you do the right thing about it(even if it is bad), something better will come your way.

Don't believe me? I know of many circumstances in life that could have made me cry and cringe in horror but instead, I came out even stronger than ever before. I remembered once when I was robbed of a huge sum of my personal belongings(trust me, it was HUGE and they were not only my money!), I felt stinging pain everyday when I wake from my sleep. Every morning when I my eyes opened, I was reminded of the terror that happened to me and I could not think of ways to get the money back in such a short period. It was during these tough times that I fpund out how strong I actually am, how I strived to work part-time to get the money back in 1 month, how my friends supported me through these rough times and best of all, I found my love soon after. They always say good friends laugh with you but only true friends cry with you. And these people are truly my true friends. I can never thank them enough. You girls know who you are. ;)

So, cheer up and see the bright side of life. They will always be a bright side if you choose to see only that side. As for me, a little music would not hurt.

9 Bowed to the princess

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger CY said…

    Hi there princessE! It's fascinating to know that somewhere someone out there could stumble into another person's blog just by a click of a mouse :D
    Anyway, my name's Cavell and what got me interested in your blogs is the fact that I used to be a content writer for a mobile developer, and we deal with Maxis too, especially on sports-related services :D Anyway, would love to get to know you better. For now, I need to get back to work :P Come visit my blog at http://cavellyong.blogspot.com, just a blog about the every day's happening of my life. Nice to meet you :)

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger neil said…

    Man, I still remember that horrible time when you were robbed. Not only all our rent money was gone, you were pushed and you fell on the road, hurting your knees and hands. And I was at karate training that evening when auntie siok and someone else (oops, forgot who it was) came to look for me to inform me of your situation. Poor, poor you! I wish I could give you a hug right now! :D
    Go listen to Josh Groban. His voice gives very warm hugs ;)

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger princessE said…

    Thanks Yee Lien. This is what I meant by true friends. Through thick and thin ;)
    Yes, I have his album. Sure heals the soul.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear princessE
    Strange devices these computors are. I type in make money and this post shows up so here I am. This is my first time in a Blog and do not know the proper protocols so please excuse me if I do something wrong. It was fun to read posts by people from alll around the world and getting new ideas. Hi from Canada. Thank you for letting me onto your wonderful site.
    Grampa J

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi princessE
    this post came up in my search for mystery shopper. Since I became disabled I have spent more time online looking for mystery shopper information. While your site is not exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed reading some of the posts. I like your site and will check back every so often. Take care.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi princessE
    this post came up in my search for . Since I became disabled I have spent more time online looking for information. While your site is not exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed reading some of the posts. I like your site and will check back every so often. Take care.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just came across your blog about Optimal Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi princessE
    this post came up when I searched for earn cash so here I am. I came across a website http://shoppercompanies.com/ and was wondering if you had seen it before. It looks like a good deal but there are too many scam artists out there so I now tend to check out a site before joining. Anyone checked it out? Any comments would be appreciated.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hellо! ӏ could hаνe sworn I've been to this site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Rеgarԁless, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll bе bοοκ-marking
    it and checκing bаcκ oftеn!


    Feel free to ѕurf to my pаge www.poetrywall.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home