Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Greatest Proposal Ever Made



I could have a tough exterior but inside, I am truly a softie. When I saw one of the greatest proposal ever made, I did not only melt but tears welled in my eyes. The best part is the protagonist used the song that I would use if I am to propose to someone - Marry Me by Train ;) I know I did not have a good proposal at all but my wedding and honeymoon was better than perfect! So here is why I recreated some of the moments when my husband and I are together and why we remain still in love after so many years.

Labels:

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home