Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My 7 Wonders of the World

Yeah, Singapore was voted No.33 in the Top 50 cities in live in according to the Quality of Living Survey. Proud indeed that I am in this country but nevertheless the world is too huge to just stay in one place. Thus, my cheat list of the top 7 places or countries that is now my 7 Wonders of my world:

1. US: Disneyland – California , Universal Studios – LA, Hotels in Las Vegas, New York! New York!



2. UK: Eiffel Tower & Louvre – Paris, Venice, Spain


3. Pyramid of Gizas in Egypt



4. Great Wall of China, Beijing & the Terracotta Warriors in Xian China


5. Eutophia

6. Switzerland: Geneva, Zurich


7. Home Sweet Home, Malaysia

3 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home