Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Fact on Love

Quote taken from 'Addicted to Love' on NTV7

In life, you meet 3 types of people:
1. The person whom you love
2. The person whom loves you
3. The person who can live with you for the rest of your life.

The unfortune thing is, most of the time, these 3 types of people are different people. Some people meet No. 1 and moved on to No.3, some meet No. 2 and moved to No.3. Some people does not even reach No.3 at all.

Fortunate or unfortunate, I met all 3 throughout my relationships. Three different people who made a significant impact in my life. I am only glad that I now have a No.3 and looking forward to it!

Labels: ,

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home