Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My favorite spot in Singapore



There is one spot in Singapore that I would count as my favorite spot to sit and ponder. Because the breeze billows my hair into a tangled mess while I lay my eyes on the colorful, irridescent lights illuminated from the hotels and restaurants nearby reflected on the waters of the Singapore river. It gives me the tranquility to think and the inspiration to write. I would love to bring a book and read it by the river or have a notepad and just write a novel, whatever comes to mind. I also remember sitting on the bench eating my ta paued dinner (my first meal of the day) while enjoying the scenery with my friend. I am glad at least I have these memories. Simple pleasures of life.

Labels:

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home