Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My favorite scene in The Wedding Game



This is my favorite scene from the movie 'The Wedding Game'. In the movie, she was spinning around in her wedding gown, surrounded with rose petals which were lifted up from the ground due to her spinning. It resonates the essence of the female lead being carefree and uplifted, as if she has no worries in the world being next to her husband-to-be who was ready to pull her into his arms once she is ready. It reflected the groom's ever-readiness to protect the bride while allowing her to soak in the moment when she wants to. The director directed and the photographer captured the perfect moment through this photo, it says so much yet the protagonists did so little. The miraculous part is the couple was still bickering with each other when this photo was shot but there were no signs of resentment in this photo at all. This shows how pure the simplest act of wearing a bridal gown can enact the most joyouus feeling of all be it from the bride as well as the groom.

I count my blessings everyday as my relationship with my fiance is like that. He lets me be yet is always there for me when I need him. Without being too egoistic, he has a strong protective nature hidden beneath his sentiments and kind heart. I am truly fortunate to have met someone like him who could give me our own Wedding of the Year. :)

Labels:

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home