Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Monday, June 26, 2006

Maxisians & ex-Maxisians Unite

When It Rains, It Pours: this was what happened to me the week of CommunicAsia 2006 (19 June 2006 – 23 June 2006). With people from both the telecommunications and writing industry merging for the once in a year biggest telecommunications event in Asia Pacific, I was inundated with visitors from all around Malaysia converging in Singapore. I was so glad to meet up with old friends after 1 month of meeting and adapting to new friends in Singapore especially those who I have constantly keep in touch and shared my dreams with. I was suprised to even catch up with ex-Maxisians who appeared in CommunicAsia working for a different vendor whose name shall not be mentioned. Thanks all for coming and taking the effort to call me out for dinner, drinks, etc.

This newbie in Singapore do not know where to go so we ended up savoring Tony Romas’ ever famous pork ribs in Suntec, went gallivanting around the ‘durian’ then had drinks by the ‘quay’. The next days were spent socializing in The Coffee Club with great selections of coffee and smoothies in adorable glasses and watching football in Robertson Walk.

My visit to visit to CommunicAsia is iterated below. Like TV Smith said, the Singapore Expo with 6 gigantic halls, a buffeteria and another hall to showcase BroadcastAsia 2006 beat KL Convention Center, MIECC and PWTC hands-down. Singaporeans know what drives the foreign money in.

0 Bowed to the princess

Post a Comment

<< Home