Shhh! Secret Life of a Princess

Random, provoking thoughts from a self-confessed princess :: with focus on motivational learnings from the media. I hope to inspire everyone to be the best they can be

Monday, December 10, 2007

My Celebrity Lookalikes




Just did this for fun even though I know that had I used a different photo, it would have been a different combination of celebrities. And thrown in some male producer and actor that I respect who looks like me for fun. :) Good but slow algorithm of face matching technology used by this website: MyHeritage.

Labels:

4 Bowed to the princess

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger neil said…

    Are you sure you look 75% like John Woo? Oh ya, you both have two eyes, a nose and a mouth. :D

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger neil said…

    hey I posted mine on my blog too ;)

     
  • At 2:53 AM, Blogger princessE said…

    Yeah, and i am proud of it

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger neil said…

    pls don't say you're proud to look like a man... gosh. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home